Cover real-time news and events minute by minute
Live Center helps news and media companies cover events and breaking news in live feeds. Create Live Blogs with engaging content, interact with your audience, and customize feeds to strengthen your brand.
Engage your audience on your own terms
Full control & flexibility
Live Center gives you full control over the design of your live blogs, without limiting you to default themes or inflexible iframe templates.
Engage readers and grow your
audience with rich content. Video, social media, and other 3rd party content can be added directly or automatically published.
From a quick-and-easy live blog to cover an event to setting up a customized live-news portal, to integration with mobile apps, Live Center has you covered.
The most powerful live blogging solution in the market
Embed SoMe and 3rd party content, leverage APIs to integrate with any apps, and create custom functionality using Extensions. Live Center give you complete control over your live feeds.
Trusted by 100s of publishers, newspapers, and media groups across the globe.
Live Center Solutions
Live News Reporting
Live Center gives you complete control over your live blog; to publish breaking news and visual content on your terms.
Live Sports Coverage
Live Center offers a range of tools for covering sports that allows you to create a more engaging live blog for your audience.
Live Social Engagement
Create a news feed and run Q&A or web chat to connect and engage with your audience real-time
Get more out of Live Center
Read our blog and success stories
- How to cover an event with live blogging
- Live Blogging the Football Transfer Window
- Case Study: How to Live Blog the US Elections
- The 2 types of Live Blogs and what you need to know about themThe 2 types of Live Blogs and what you need to know about them
- Two of Sweden’s largest Media Groups selects Live Center to power their live blogsTwo of Sweden’s largest Media Groups selects Live Center to power their live blogs
- How to cover an event with live bloggingHow to cover an event with live blogging