Empower editors and journalist to cover breaking news and events as they happen.
Live Center is easily added to your website or app. Using iframes, JS, or our APIs.
Publish content and engage with your audience in real-time.
Monetize with ads and subscriptions
Our customers utilize the flexibility of Live Center to find new ways to generate advertising and subscription revenue.
Ads can be implemented directly in a live blog with both native or remote ads.
Generate subscriptions by publishing “Subscriber-only” posts, supported through Live Center’s Extensions.
Whatever your monetization strategy is, Live Center can play a role in your revenue mix.
Social media engagement
Live blogging is an engaging and social form of communication. Live Center allows you to further drive social media engagement by natively finding Twitter accounts from which to automatically publish tweets.
Tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram, Youtube, and any other type of social media can be embedded to bring life to your lo your live coverage.
Create rich media posts
Capture and post videos directly on your mobile, embed images, GiFs, Emojis and create interactive charts and diagrams directly in the editor – Live Center allows you to create engaging and rich live blogs with any type of visual content.
By live covering events using more than just text, you will be able to more freely and creatively focus on your storytelling.
Fully customizable design
Whether you are covering breaking news, live sports, elections, or real-time weather or traffic don’t let your news feed be limited by default themes. Live Center allows you to design your live blog so that it feels integrated with your website and brand.
Get more out of Live Center
Read our blog and success stories here
- Best tips for event coverage with LiveblogsBest tips for event coverage with Liveblogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweight rematch. TheContinue reading "Best tips for event coverage with Liveblogs"
- How to cover the football transfer window with Live BloggingLive Blogging the Football Transfer Window The Silly Season which are followed closely by millions are those few times duringContinue reading "How to cover the football transfer window with Live Blogging"
- How to Live Blog ElectionsHow to Live Blog Elections The 2020 US election is arguably one of the most anticipated and covered political eventsContinue reading "How to Live Blog Elections"
- Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverageTwo ways to use live blogs: Events and News coverage Media outlets and news sites are increasingly turning to liveContinue reading "Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverage"
- Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging? GOTA Media and NTM ,two of Sweden’s largest local media groups withContinue reading "Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?"
- 6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweightContinue reading "6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs"
Want to know more?
Do you want to create live content feeds that increases your traffic and engages readers? Let’s get you set up!