Real-time Live Q&A
Create live Q&As and start engaging with your audience. Publish answers together with photos, videos, social media and other engaging content. Live Q&As are quickly and easily added to your website or app in just few clicks!
Empower editors to create live Q&A in just a few minutes.
Live Center is easily added to your website or application using iframes, JS, or our APIs.
Allows your audience to ask questions and send in comments which you can easily reply to in real-time.
Customized Q&A or Social Chats
Customize the design for a pixel-perfect finish. Highlight users’ questions at the top, provide Avatars for your users replying to questions, or create a summary of answers at the top feed.
Control and SPAM Filtering
Have full control over the content published on your Live Q&A by filtering out comments and questions. The Q&A feature enables you to manage questions from the audience quickly and easily.
Add videos, social media posts, infographics, Gifs, etc. to make your live feed more engaging and visual.
Post On The Go
Answer questions and comments on the go using your phone or tablet. Live Center renders beautifully on any device and operating system.
Keep Conversations Alive
Keep Live Chats and Q&As alive and engaging by scheduling posts ahead of time, publish countdowns to upcoming events, and include visual content in your posts to delight readers.
Live Chats are quickly and easily added to your website or app. Once setup, editors and content creators can operate on a self-serve basis without the need for any coding or developer assistance.
Get more out of Live Center
Read our blog and success stories here
- Best tips for event coverage with LiveblogsBest tips for event coverage with Liveblogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweight rematch. TheContinue reading “Best tips for event coverage with Liveblogs”
- How to cover the football transfer window with Live BloggingLive Blogging the Football Transfer Window The Silly Season which are followed closely by millions are those few times duringContinue reading “How to cover the football transfer window with Live Blogging”
- How to Live Blog ElectionsHow to Live Blog Elections The 2020 US election is arguably one of the most anticipated and covered political eventsContinue reading “How to Live Blog Elections”
- Two ways to use live blogs – events and news coverageTwo ways to use live blogs: events and news coverage Media outlets and news sites are increasingly turning to liveContinue reading “Two ways to use live blogs – events and news coverage”
- 6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweightContinue reading “6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs”
- Live Center now supports Google Single Sign-OnLive Center now supports Google Single Sign-On For large organizations with hundreds of users, maintaining individual logins for users acrossContinue reading “Live Center now supports Google Single Sign-On”
Want to know more?
Do you want to create live content feeds that increase your traffic and engage readers? Let’s get you set up!