Live Sports Coverage
Bring the best live sports experience to your website and connect with fans using content that they love.
Live sports coverage
Live Center provides tools for covering sports that allows you to create a more engaging live blog for your audience.
Choose from our two scoreboards that support a range of sports including football, hockey, rugby etc. Our Sports theme skins, and in-game event icons further allows you to create a engaging live sports blog and highlight key events.
Increase your engagement by collecting comments and answer questions from readers, and automatically pull in tweets and all that is missing are your journalists!
3rd party content such as sports data can automatically be pulled in and published to further enrich your live blogs.
Monetize with ads and subscriptions
Our customers utilize the flexibility of Live Center to find new ways to generate advertising and subscription revenue.
Ads can be implemented directly in a live blog with both native or remote ads. You can also generate subscriptions by publishing “subscriber-only” posts.
Generate subscriptions by publishing “Subscriber-only” posts, supported through Live Center’s Extensions.
Whatever your monetization strategy is, Live Center can play a role in your revenue mix.
Comment – engage with your readers
Attract and engage readers by collecting comments directly in your live blog. Moderate, reply, and publish your replies to your audience in seconds through three easy steps:
Our comment workflow supports collaboration between users by allowing both quick publishing of comments as well as an intermediate step to moderate comments if needed – perfect for large-scale news coverages.
Choose from our two scoreboards that support football, rugby, hockey, basketball, etc., our Sports theme skin (coming soon), and in-game event icons which together will create a truly engaging live sports blog for your readers.
Provide minute-by-minute updates to your readers using our Sports Skin. Together with a large library of in-game event icons you’ll be able to highlight key as a game unfolds.
Get more out of Live Center
Read our blog and success stories here
- Best tips for event coverage with LiveblogsBest tips for event coverage with Liveblogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweight rematch. TheContinue reading “Best tips for event coverage with Liveblogs”
- How to cover the football transfer window with Live BloggingLive Blogging the Football Transfer Window The Silly Season which are followed closely by millions are those few times duringContinue reading “How to cover the football transfer window with Live Blogging”
- How to Live Blog ElectionsHow to Live Blog Elections The 2020 US election is arguably one of the most anticipated and covered political eventsContinue reading “How to Live Blog Elections”
- Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverageTwo ways to use live blogs: Events and News coverage Media outlets and news sites are increasingly turning to liveContinue reading “Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverage”
- Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging? GOTA Media and NTM ,two of Sweden’s largest local media groups withContinue reading “Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?”
- 6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweightContinue reading “6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs”
Want to know more?
Do you want to create live content feeds that increases your traffic and engages readers? Let’s get you set up!