No set-up fee, No per-user costs. Change plans any time
Choose your Live Blog plan to get started.
Email support (up to 12 hours)
3 new active live blogs/month
Choose from multiple premade Live Blog designs
Unlimited pageviews/concurrent readers
Fully customizable live blog theme design
Embed on any website, app, or portal
Unlimited scalability and fast load times
Intuitive and mobile-friendly editor
Invite guest users and control channel access and usage rights
Dedicated Slack channel &
email account support
One custom-made live blog design made just for you
All from Basic Package, plus
10 new active live blogs/month
3rd party data feed integration
Run continuous live feeds
Support through dedicated Slack channel, phone, & email account support
Contact us for price
All from professional package, plus
Unlimited new active live blogs/month
Unlimited access to Live Center APIs
Feature request & roadmap influence
|Live blog Features||Basic|
|Unlimited pageviews/ concurrent readers|
|Fully customizable live blog skin design|
|Choose from multiple premade live blog themes|
|Intuitive and mobile-friendly editor|
|Embed on any website or app, with support for all popular CMS including WordPress, InfoMaker, etc.|
|Twitter automation and ability to add all types of social media content|
|Chat, run Q&As, and collect and publish comments directly from readers|
|Monetization with Google AdSense or other ad solutions|
|Invite guest-users and control channel access- and user-rights|
|Responsive, lightning-fast loading, and real-time publishing of content|
|Add sport scoreboard and in-game event icons|
|Create custom post types, features, and functionality using extensions|
|Allow users to filter posts based on Tags and Importance levels to find content faster|
|Quickly upload and publish photos using photo mode|
|New active live blogs per month||3||10||Unlimited|
|One custom-made live blog design made just for you|
|Run continuous live feeds – live blogs active for more than 24 hours|
|Add 3rd party content through automatic feeds (RSS, etc.)|
|Access to Live Center APIs|
|Enterprise admin and user access controls|
|Feature request and roadmap influence|
|Support||Chat & email||Chat & email||Dedicated Slack channel, chat, phone, and email|
Will my data be private and safe?
We are adamant about keeping up with the security requirements and compliance priorities in today’s market. This means we have strict EU-compliant processes and systems in place to protect data: All customer data is processed and based in the EU and customer Data is and will remain the exclusive property of the Customer.
Does Live Center work with WordPress?
Do I need any advanced technical skills or professional support services to use Live Center?
No, everyone can easily create, edit and publish live blogs.
I have my own CMS; can I still use Live Center on my website?
Yes! Live Center has APIs for both publishing from a centralized CMS, and for retrieving content from Live Center to allow it to be reused somewhere else.
My website receives various amounts of traffic. How does Live Center perform under high loads?
Live Center is powered by the Azure Cloud and is built from the ground up to support heavy traffic loads. Please contact us for more details on traffic and load management.
I want to publish posts across multiple platforms (web and apps). Does Live Center support this?
Yes. Live Center comes with a web interface for publishing, and an API to be integrated with native apps.
Can blogs be shared across multiple websites? I.e. can I create one blog that appears in more than one location?
Yes. There are no limitations on how many locations a feed of posts appear on, and they can be distributed across multiple platforms.
Get more out of Live Center
Read our blog and success stories here
- Best tips for event coverage with LiveblogsBest tips for event coverage with Liveblogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweight rematch. TheContinue reading “Best tips for event coverage with Liveblogs”
- How to cover the football transfer window with Live BloggingLive Blogging the Football Transfer Window The Silly Season which are followed closely by millions are those few times duringContinue reading “How to cover the football transfer window with Live Blogging”
- How to Live Blog ElectionsHow to Live Blog Elections The 2020 US election is arguably one of the most anticipated and covered political eventsContinue reading “How to Live Blog Elections”
- Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverageTwo ways to use live blogs: Events and News coverage Media outlets and news sites are increasingly turning to liveContinue reading “Two ways to use live blogs – Events and News coverage”
- Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging? GOTA Media and NTM ,two of Sweden’s largest local media groups withContinue reading “Why Media Groups in Sweden are choosing Live Center for Liveblogging?”
- 6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs The excitement is palpable. The anticipation of the long awaited heavyweightContinue reading “6 Tips for successful event coverage with live blogs”
Want to know more?
Do you want to create live content feeds that increases your traffic and engages readers? Let’s get you set up!